4 Track 2 Channel Stereo Tape Recorder
The JVC TD-V711 features include:
- Three design features that give higher sound quality
- Direct design - for direct input, NR Defeat circuit and DD motor
- Digital-analogue independent design isolates control and audio sections
- Rugged construction design eliminates vibrations and resonance
- Equipped with direct input terminals in addition to its two direct input terminals.
- Other features of the TD-V711:
- Closed loop dual-capstan mechanism
- Independent three-head system using SA (recording) and amorphous ferrite (playback) heads
- Pulse servo capstan DD (direct drive) system
- New materials used extensively, including OFC for PCB patterns and PCOCC for head coils and signal wires, all of which transmit the original sound accurately.
- Dolby HX Pro headroom extension
- MPX filter
- Adjustable bias
- Digital peak level meter with peak hold function
- Auto tape select mechanism
- Music scan
If you have additional documentation please consider donating a copy to our free archive.
NOTE If you are having problems opening files please read this thread.
All files are provided under strict licence and reproduction without prior permission or for financial gain is strictly prohibited. This website is not affiliated with or sponsored by JVC. If you wish to purchase a TD-V711 please contact the company via their website or visit an authorised retailer.
JVC Cassette Decks