Digital AM/FM Synthesized Receiver
The Realistic STA-2200 is a high-powered AM/FM Stereo Receiver utilizing the latest in digital computer technology for a product unmatched in quality, versatility and reliability.
The built-in microprocessor-controlled CMOS LSI Frequency Synthesizer eliminates the dial scale and replaces it with an ultra-accurate digital readout.
The STA-2200 tunes up or down the dial automatically, stopping at each station that's on the air in your area.
In addition, the receiver features:
- FM front-end uses a dual-gate MOS FET for immunity from problems caused by overloading (local strong signals) and other spurious-response effects. Tuning is with Varicap Diodes, controlled by the Microprocessor (no mechanical tuning problems).
- FM IF section incorporates 3 ICs resulting in very high gain and outstanding limiting characteristics (ultra-low-noise FM reception). Three linear-phase ceramic filters assure superb selectivity with lowest distortion. Quadrature detector and PLL stereo detector gives you the best possible FM and FM Stereo Signal with state-of-the-art separation.
- PLL Frequency-Synthesizing CMOS IC provides no drift, digital tuning.
- 12 Memory Locations store your favourite stations for easy one-button access (six for AM, six for FM).
- Real-time clock.
- MOS-FETs in the power amplifier for high-power with ultra-low distortion even at high frequencies.
- Automatic Protection Circuitry to protect against voltage surges, overloads, shorts and overheating.
- Switchable DOLBY FM processor to let you enjoy the low-noise and increased dynamic range of stations broadcasting Dolby encoded music.
The pre-amplifier section allows you to tailor the sound to your preference with selectable turnover on the Tone controls and a wide range of inputs.
The Power Amplifier delivers a solid 60 watts RMS per channel. Enough to drive two pairs of even the most inefficient speaker systems.
Noise reduction system manufactured under licence from Dolby Laboratories.
Tuning range: FM, MW
Power output: 60 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
Frequency response: 15Hz to 25kHz
Total harmonic distortion: 0.02%
Input sensitivity: 2.2mV (MM), 160mV (DIN), 160mV (line)
Signal to noise ratio: 65dB (MM), 75dB (line)
Output: 140mV (line), 3.3mV (DIN)
If you have any problems opening files please read the download FAQ. All files are provided under strict licence and reproduction without prior permission or for financial gain is strictly prohibited.
If you have additional documentation please consider donating a copy to our free archive.