hifi engine

AN-2016 Heathkit modulus quad tuner preamp manual

Can anyone please help me find a service manual for the Heath modulus AN2016 tuner/preamp? I have a unit that the tuner isn't working correctly in. I am also suspecting a problem with the power supply. Without a manual its nearly impossible to diagnose.

Re: AN-2016 Heathkit modulus quad tuner preamp manual

I not only have a manual but an entire unit with all documentation.
Let me know how you can be reached to exchange information.
I'm new to this forum (or most), hope this is not too late for you.

Hi, Thank you for the reply. I sent you a message earlier with my email address but apparently this sites blocker blocked it. Anyway, I'd be interested in your unit. Do you know which optional cards it has in it? Chris.

I did not build this pre-amp but inherited from a friend.
I suspect the more valuable stuff is the documentation although teh fellow that built it is a long time hardware engineer.
If you want me to check the unit for options I can do that in a week or so.
I'm not sure how we communicate privately to share email or other information.
Let me know what you'd like to do.

Hi,

If you click on the user's name it will take you to a screen that will allow you to send a private message to the user.

-bob

Thank you Bob . Worked great.

Worked well for me too!

donhradio's picture

Directed to TOO MUCH STUFF, I'm the same(TOO MUCH STUFF). Hi, I am looking for a complete schematic for the Heathkit Modulus AN-2016. It seems as if you helped a fellow member out with this.

Can you help me out with any documentation? Willing to pay reproduction fees.

I think I paid too much for my an-2016, have not received it yet, and don't have a clue what option boards may be in it. Seller literally claimed no knowledge of unit. So now I wait with baited breath :-)

BTW, I can fix anything (practically). so if anyone needs help with any hifi gear ask away. Been repairing audio stuff for 55 years, so I might know a thing or two about it, but sometimes you just need the documentation.

And I do need the Modulus documentation! Looking forward to a complete rebuild on the unit coming to me. Front panel is a little rough though.

Thanks,
Don Holdaway