hifi engine

Fuse Kenwood ka 1500


I need to replace a blown fuse of a Kenwood ka-1500. I am real dummy though, could someone give me an advice on which kind of fuse I need to buy please? On the blown fuse it is written F24750.
Thanks a lot

Re: Fuse Kenwood ka 1500

There are fuse ratings for different markets on the schematic, but these things can change so I tend to go with what's written on the circuit board.

Otherwise the F means 'fast blow type', the '24' is probably '2A' and the '750' is the maximum voltage rating (and may read 250 on closer inspection?).