hifi engine

Looking for Hitachi HCA-8000 schematic

Schematic or service manual.
Seems to be similar to HCA-8500, HCA-8500mkII,
or HCA-7500mkII.
Appreciate any help.

HA-M44 power modules

Hi krokkor!

I've just got a hand on this Hitachi amp, surprised of the unique power module. Downloaded the genuine SM. Than made some measurements on a TM2501A, while checking that STK module's data sheet you mentioned in this post back in 2009. I can tell the similarity.
I'm interested in the conversion (mod) docs to STK if you still have it.

Hope the TM1003 Protection/ASO is still intact.

Thanks for help!

Chris

krokkor's picture

HA-M44 power modules

Hi Chris,

i'm actually in Algeria for job. I'll be back home in a week. I'll send these documents later.

See you soon.

Cheers

Krokkor

Thank you krokkor!

Thank you krokkor!

krokkor's picture

Manual download HCA8300

I can check with some friends if they have the HCA8000 service manuals. In affirmative case i'll scan and upload it for you.

Regards

Krokkor

HCA-8300

Thanks, Krokkor, for your help. HCA-8300 is the design from ~'76.
Besides, (This file's download limit has been reached)
so I am too late....
HCA-8000 (and 8500...) are from early '80s and may be a little different.
I will wait for my luck:-)
Since we are talking Hitachi here, I also will be curious to look at HA-M44, or HA-M33 schematics....

Regards

maneng

krokkor's picture

Hitachi service manuals

OK: no problem. I'll upload it on a different storage service.
About your manual i can find the Service manual of the model HCA8500 MKII. I'll scanning this for you and i'll upload a.s.a.p..
For the other manuals you require i find all models but i need to know from you about the repair you shall to do: for model HA-M33 if you need to replace the Hybrid Power IC i can say you that you'll can't find it 'cause was yet out of production in the early '90.
The HA-M44 have a replacement for his Hybrid Power IC with an STKxxxx equivalent (and requires also a little improvement on the main PCB).
If your problem on this two Amplifier are the Hybrid IC you have a serious problem to solve due to the unavailability of the spares.

Awaiting for your comments

Cheers

Krokkor

We are looking for a service manual for a Hitachi VCR

Model number VT-M112E (UK)or at least a chassis that uses the same deck, can you help?

krokkor's picture

HItachi VT-M112 UK service manual

Usually Hitachi on video products differentiate the last model's number for market identification (in Italy the last number was anyway "0" or "5" for products with Showview option etc.). May be your product was similar to the Italian model VT-M110. Could you please send me a picture (or a link to this one) of your VTR (front view + internal view). If the model is the same i can send you the service manual.

Cheers

Krokkor

Re: Hitachi

Hi, Krokkor, thank you for your kind attention. HCA-8500mkII will be just fine. Take your time... As for the power amps - those I will modify, so I will need to know the voltages and the necessary connections to use.
I am in the US, and there is always a chance, that those Power ICs may be available somewhere. If there is anything you need help with, let me know (PM ?).

Maneng

Thanks a lot for your help,

Thanks a lot for your help, caffrox. Your service to community here is invaluable.
God bless.