hifi engine

Moved to USA - Need help changing voltage

I have moved to the USA and a Heybrook C3 / P3 pre / power amps.
I took the amps into a dealer here to see if I can adjust the voltageo I can use here in the USA. He didnt seem to know?


Thank you.


I don't know about the C3/P3, but I have two sets of Heybrook Signature pre-power amps and neither has taps on the transformers for dual voltage use. It would take 5 minutes with a screwdriver to check if yours has the facility, but if not a step-up transformer would work fine.


changing Voltage

I would post over in the companion website Vinylengine.com - there is a full forum there for more than just turntables and also try the same at Audiokarma.org.