hifi engine

NAD 3155 amp

To anybody who might know:
I am driving a bridged setup using two Nad 2155 and using the Nad 3155 (integrated) preamp only.
The reason is because I am getting the Nad 1155 preamp repaired that will take 12 weeks so I can't be without music for that long.
On the 3155 the pre output jack configuration is different from the 1155 preamp.
I know how to configure using the 3155 as one of the amps in conjunction with one of the 2155 (system bridged mono).
My question: How to bypass the amp in the 3155 and use only its preamp to drive two 2155?
thanks for any help.

Re: NAD 3155 amp

If I understand you right, you mean how to use the 3155 as a preamp only?

To do this you remove the links between pre out and main in, then connect the Left pre-out connection to one power amp, and the Right pre-out connection to the other power amp.

Thanks JaS,
They way you suggest too bypass the amp in the 3155 is for normal stereo. Will this configuration provide the bridge application ?

Sorry, from the manual to do this you would switch the bridge switch to mono, connect the Left pre-out to the power amplifier and leave the Right pre-out to main in connected. Now connect the other speaker to the Right speaker out terminals (all with the amp turned off of course).

The manual is a little low-res but explains it better?
https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/nad/3155.shtml