hifi engine

Need manuals for a Fisher CA-273,EQ-273,CR-272,FM-273

Hi all, would anyone have owner or service manuals for the following.

Fisher
CA-273 - AMP
EQ-273 - EQ
CR-272 - Tape Deck
FM-273 - Tuner

I got a sweet system from my brother, but he doesn't have any of the manuals. The tape player needs new belts and I need the tape deck manual to get the correct part numbers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Darin

It is a nice system. I bought the system new & had trouble finding the turntable stylus. Saw your post when I was searching for that. I just found all the original manuals that came with the system. I have copied them to PDF's and will happy provide. I just have to figure out how to get them uploaded.

If you do find any manuals, please advise as I recently found this complete Fisher sound unit at an local auction. I am having problems with picking up the FM & AM signal. Appears to be an simple antenna attached, but not working. Please advise if you have any ideas.

I uploaded the manuals. Regarding your FM antenna question, I was unable to pickup an FM signal from the time the system was new without connecting to the local TV Cable service. Never checked or went any farther on that, just assumed it was the location being that even the local TV & am radio reception is poor. Otherwise, everything else was & still is great.

At the top of the post you will see Submitted by eah1. if you click on eah1, he has the manuals for CA-273, EQ-273 and FM-273 on his profile. For mine, I used some old coax cable as my antenna. I have an adaptor that has a coax end and 2 lines coming out to attach to the screws in the back (not sure what it is called, but it's the kind that was used back in the day to hook up coax to a TV that did not have a coax input). Works great.

Great!! This will help so much!! Thank you for taking the extra time to do this. I will be waiting for your next post with the PDF's. If you can't get them to post and want to send them directly to me, Thanks again.

Darin