hifi engine

Optonica RT-3838 (Service Manual)

I need service manual for these tape deck?
Thanks

Re:

Hello doctodude,

zag69 is needing the servicemanual, too, and I answered , that I will sent this next week. If there is a need, still, please sent a message to me.

Greets

arctic

Ok,i will waiting for

Ok,i will waiting for manual...
Thanks

o.k. next week the fullscan.

o.k. next week the fullscan. Last evening I sent the first 15 pages to zag69. If you want to have a first preview, please ask him, to sent them to you.

Greets

Thanks you my frend,ill wait

Thanks you my frend,ill wait to you to full scans...

... full scan, I think on

... full scan, I think on Tuesday. Friday evening I completed till page 22. ( I guess , there are about 45 ). Is it possible , to send the pages as .jpg to you ? Each page has about 700k , and I would sent in packages , each with 10 pages. The quality is better and i won´t have the stuff to convert it into .pdf. If this is o.k. , pease send me your e-mail adress.

Greets

If there is an interrest in the community, to upload the manual to the libary, of course no problem by myself.

Ok,taht be nice...My email

Ok,taht be nice...My email doctordude72@yahoo.com

... o.k., now you should

... o.k., now you should have the complete service manual ( pages 1-35) except of the parts list ( pages 36-44). These ones will follow in the next days. Do you have received the e-mails as well ?

Greets

I received all 35

I received all 35 pages,thanks for great job my frend...

I received all 35

I received all 35 pages,thanks for great job my frend...

Hello DOC , could you sent

Hello DOC , could you sent me on my e mail zag1969@gmail.com full scan by arctic rt 3838, thanks in advance

I sent to you all 35 pages...

I sent to you all 35 pages...

ko7mac's picture

rt3838 sm

hi guys!
- sorry to overhear your conversation/sort of.../, but i am also in need of this sm..i blow few things while restoration /stupid accident/ in h versie... - and that was /about/ a year ago..
- would there be a chance for one more copy? it just have to be done... + sound sucks, a lots of re-caps...
grtz & all the best!
ko7mac
ps: maybe you still have it in your sent items - that would be so easy..