hifi engine

Oscilloscope Panasonic VP6510P - 100 electric diagram

krokkor's picture

Someone can provide me the electric diagram or the service manual for a Panasonic oscilloscope model VP5610P - 100 ?
I need the electric diagram for fixing the PSU circuit.

Thanks

krokkor's picture

Panasonic Oscilloscope VP5610P-100

Sorry, i've fail to report the model in the request's subject. The right model is VP5610P-100.

If someone can provide me the electric diagram (also only for the SMPS section) this will be very appreciated.

Thanks and regards

Krokkor

krokkor's picture

Oscilloscope Panasonic model VP5610P - 100

Nobody can help me to find the electric diagram of this instrument ?

Cheers

Krokkor

oscilloscope repair in general

No picture could be a shorted section of the filliment transformer. This is run at high voltage above ground, even though only 6 volts, and might short, still giving fillament, but shunting the HV to ground. If this is a high voltage problem, try cutting the leads and see if the HV comes back. If it does - the filliment section of your transformer is shorted to chassis ground. You will then need t get a 6.3 volt transformer with at least a 5KV hi pot rating ( the higher the better ) and sub this in. I mounted mine on a piece of 3/4 inch thick fiber board to get it away from the chassis. Hope this helps-John Reed

krokkor's picture

Oscilloscope Panasonic Repair

Hello John,

in this case we have simply the SMPS card shorted (IC STK7406 shorted and also after the replacement of the IC and some other components the phoenomena occurs again)with or without load connected.

This is the reason i need for the schematic of the SMPS in order to find the problem (maybe on the negative reaction of the voltage regulation).

Thanks anyway for your reply.

Cheers

Krokkor

haven´t any idea, either

haven´t any idea, either that there is a similar item. Sometimes there is some, but´s difficult.

Sorry !

krokkor's picture

Oscilloscope Panasonic VP6510P - 100 electric diagram

Thanks anyway for reply. I don't know if a similar model exhist. This portable unit need to be fixed in the power supply section. If you're able to provide me a similar circuit from another model's service manual for helping in this repair this could be very helpful. I can provide you more details about the circuit tomorrow when i can see again the power PCB and his SMPS IC model.

Pls. confirm if you need for these details.

Cheers

Krokkor