hifi engine

Part hunt Akai GX 747 dbx part 2

I'm looking for 3 pieces. I need the back plate, the cover plate, and any of the manuals that are out there. I'm on disability and a vet so I can't pay top price. I'm sure that I will appreciate whatever comes my way. I almost had a great piece it just wasn't a match. Does anybody else out there have these pieces?? I will be grateful for your time on this matter. Thank you.

Re: Part hunt Akai GX 747 dbx

Hello Speaker man,

Like i said, i maybe have what you want, give some more details and i will check

Dan

Thank you for asking Dan. The pieces I'm looking for are as follows. I need the plastic dust cover, the back plate with all the holes in it that looks like MDR. I need both of these pieces because they're broken in shipping. Also I I'm looking for the original manuals that came with it. I got this for my godson who just came back out of the hospital after being in Afghanistan. Thanks for asking

Is it black or silver, i have this parts in silver only from gx747

I have the black one. But what I need is not on the faceplate. Once again what I need would be the clear dust cover, as well as the rear back plate with all the holes in it, kinda looks like old MDF. Also if possible I would like to find both the manuals that came with as well as the original box and all the packing material. I realize that the heavy lift, but I'll take it pieces at a time. Thank you for your time.

Ho it's clear now, i have the back cover, but for the dust cover i only have 1 and it's for my Black one like yours...for the manual, i only have the service manual on cd.

give me some info about where are you for shipping evaluation

Dan

Thanks a lot Dan. Pleasant Hill California, 94523. How much do you think you're going to need for this piece?? Just in case I have to borrow some money. As far as the manuals go like you I would like to have the original hard copy. I appreciate you getting back to me on this. Thanks a lot.

Hank

Perfect, i will verify for the shipping price and i will come back to you

Thanks a lot Dan. Appreciate your time

Hello,

i have a estimation for the shipping, it's between 30$ to 40$ , depend or the box and this price include automaticly an insurence of 100$.

I don't know if it's to much for you?

Regard

Dan

Would it be possible to double box?? That'd be the best way to make sure it gets here all in one piece. Thanks for your time Dan. Just let me know how much the shipping costs are and I'll get it to you. Once again thanks a lot

Hello,

If i understand the shipping is ok for you? now for the part, juste to make an offer...

The real question is how much do you need for it

I think 20.00$, is it good for you?