hifi engine

Pioneer CT656 Cassette Deck

Hi.

Can anyone help me with a user manual or service manual for a Pioneer CT656 cassette deck please? Just bought it on Ebay and fixed the inevitable fault, but I confess to confusion over one or two of the operating procedures. I would be very grateful for a copy.

Many thanks,

Roger.

Roger ! I have the later mkII version of the deck

And if i remember correct, i have the userguide too - can't upload here due to a backlog of work, maybe i can put it on my website for you ??

-Jan

Mk2.

Hi Jan,

There is no sign of a 'MK2' legend on the deck so I'm assuming it's a first generation machine. However, operating procedures may well be common to both so it would be worth a try if you'd be so kind. If you let me have your website address I'll keep an eye out for it.

Many thanks,

Roger.

Pioneer CT656 Cassette Deck

I have CT-656MKII SM only. If you still interested please write here, and I'll upload it for you...

Service Manual.

Hi Caffrox,

I have downloaded the service manual which is invaluable. Many thanks indeed. Hopefully Jan's userguide should fill in any gaps.

Thanks again,

Roger.

CT 656

Hi Caffrox,

Many thanks for taking the trouble to reply. I'll follow your link and see if it answers my questions!

Best Regards,

Roger.

SM manual Pioneer 656mkII

Hi - does your manual cover the mkII version ?

Edit: When do i learn to read before posting ? I would be happy for that manual ;)