hifi engine

pioneer kh-4455

neil_123's picture

i would love to find a manual or the pioneer kh-4455 - my uncle used to own one.

why is it not on this site? it was the best system ever!!

neil

Re: pioneer kh-4455

Am I overboard looking for the workshop manual?

KH-4455 manual

Hi Neil
I am new to this forum/site and I noticed your request. Coincidentally I joined up here yesterday to ask some ?'s re this very product. My 17 year old daughter and her mates have all gone retro and I purchased one of these in good nick for her bedroom. It came with the original owner's manual. If you still need it I will scan and post it for you.
regards
Robin

neil_123's picture

Re: KH-4455 manual

Thanks but dont worry, the Nostaligia has worn off! :-)

Hi Neil Please scan and

Hi Neil

Please scan and email me the manual for the pioneer KH-4455.

regards
Shaun

manual Pioneer Kh-4455

Hello, I could send the manual, I have the same team, thank you very much, I'm from Uruguay, South America, thank,

Re: manual Pioneer Kh-4455

Hi Andres.

If you might ever see this post again, could you please send me a scanned copy as well?

Kind regards

Wander

Pioneer Kh-4455

Sorry for late reply - I am currently without a scanner ... but will sort somerthing out and send you that manual as soon as I can
regards
Robin

Looking for the same manual

Hi Andries.

Im from South africa. Did you get this manual, im also looking for this on the net and cant seem to find this.

thanks
Shaun

Hi Shaun I am currently

Hi Shaun
I am currently without a scanner ... but will sort somerthing out and send you that manual.
Greetings from Cape Town
regards
Robin

Hi Robin

i stumbled upon this site and this thread from about 4 years ago! Whats the possibility of sending me a scanned copy as well. Also in desperate need of one.

Hope you see this. Ever. (:

Kind regards

Wander