hifi engine

Pioneer SX-650 Reciever connections

Hi again, I just got this Pioneer receiver, mint condition, but the AC socket is missing, the three wires that go with it are the ground (green), another one is red and the last one is yellow, i have no idea which is which, but the red wire (connected to the orange wire via power switch) is wired into the power supply next to the transformer, where as the yellow one (connected to a white wire via power switch) is wired into a little connection point where there is a ceramic capacitor on it and another white wire going into the transformer, if anyone can tell me which wire is which (meaning neutral and active) my question is answered...

I don't remember ever seeing an AC socket that was three-wire on a receiver (with a ground connection), but, the red wire from the power switch should be hot; yellow should be neutral.
Is the AC cord coming in to the receiver also 3-wire?

yes it is a 3 wire plug, the AC socket is an IEC 60320 type C14, now that i think about it, the ground is connected to the chassis, and as for your recommendations for the other two, i might have a check in the service manual for it