hifi engine

RA-6600 Panasonic 8 Track

alaba71's picture

Need Service and owners manuals for Panasonic RA 6600 Integrated Receiver

Re: RA-6600 PANASONIC 8 TRACK

Hi,
I just got a Panasonic RA-6600 and need the manual...any one has it, I sure be glad to have it,
Thanks,
J.J.

RA-6600 PANASONIC 8 TRACK

need a service manual if anyone can help

thanks for any assistance

Need copy of the owners manual for Panasonic RA-6600

Does someone still have a copy of the owners manual they can send me? I just bought the unit and it did not have an owners manual. I would be very grateful.

Panasonic RA 6600

do you still need the service manual? I found it in my collection

Re: Panasonic RA 6600

Hi,
I'll appreciate a copy of the service manual (Panasonic RA-6600), can you send it to my e-mail,
Thanks.

Would it be possible to get a copy of this manual please. I am new to this site and would very much appreciate it. Thank you!

Re: Panasonic RA 6600 service manual

greetings do you still have one of those? thank you

Stone Cat, I have a Panasonic RA 6600 that I am trying to do some service on, cleaning/lubing things up, also likely needing to service the 8-track which stopped working after initial tryout. If a service manual is still available I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance,

garrisonust

Panasonic RA 6600

Hello. New Member. May I please have a copy of the Service Manual for our Panasonic RA-6600? I have a blown power transformer! Ouch! Wish me luck in this repair! Thanks again for your consideration: Greg

excelfan3's picture

re: Panasonic RA 6600

Hi I just bought an RA 6600 and I look to repair it. Would you be so kind as to shoot me a copy of the service manual? I would greatly appreciate it.

RA-6600

Yes , please upload it here.

Service Manual

Hello Cat,

I just picked one of these up and need to disassemble to get to the tape head and belts, could you send me the pdf of the manual?

Thanks in advance, Kenny

alaba71's picture

panasonic ra 6600

hi i wil be glad if you can send me a copy. thanks in advance.

alaba71's picture

Thanks

I RECEIVE YOUR E-MAIL THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Panasonic Model RA-6600

Hi Stone cat,
I´m looking for this service manual also if your able to let me have a copy. I just bought one from the states and need to sort out some small issues with it.

Kind regards, John.