hifi engine

SANSUI 9090 RECEIVER---HAS NO SOUND!!

I have a Sansui 9090 that has no sound.Just quit!!..can anyone help or shed some light on where to look for the problem?..This one is the "NON-DB" MODEL.....I've had this about 8 years, never abused or overloaded it & its worked flawlessly..I turned it on one day and no sound at any speakers.everything is hooked up correctly.Protect light goes to green as usual, all panel lights work fine in all modes; ie: AUX,PHONO, TAPE,TUNER, AM-FM,--A,B, & A/B speakers, etc!..All knobs & pushbuttons are working properly..I've checked inside no fuses blown or any sign of overheated resistors, diodes, rectifiers, etc..NO BLOWN FUSES!!.I took it to a local shop I know does good work & we replaced 2 bad power transistors found bad..still nothing & he says some how,now the voltage is running opposite of what the schematics show..Can anyone direct us on where to look for the problem??.We would appreciate any help..
HI-FI, IS A GREAT SITE..HAS BEEN MOST HELPFUL!!..THANKS

SANSUI 9090

HI
This model have an electronic protection with relay, you must check if the relay go on after few second when you put the Power ON because a contact on the relay give the power voltage at the output transistor . Check the relay and contact. If something is wrong in the output power circuit amplifier , that cut the voltage on the output amplifier stage
I have the service manual, ask at my email if you want : essikovy@yahoo.com
Bst rgds
Yvan

SANSUI 9090---A MILLION THANKS!!

Hello Yvan, and thanks a million for the info & your reply..that sounds like just what the problem is.We had no idea thats the way SANSUI does there's, and your explanation was great!!.We knew it had to be something simple and now we can focus on the area to look!..HI-FI is a fantastic site and we have downloaded some great manuals and really appreciate the people who have sent scans & given their help...We got the SANSUI 9090 and others we need from here a few months ago, and its saved us many hours of work..
Thanks for taking the time to reply, its greatly appreciated!!..Renauld
email..irambler69@sbcglobal.net...