hifi engine

Service information & Spare Parts for Onkyo Cassette Deck Model K-R619 & CD Player C-721

Does anyone know from where I can obtain service information & Spare Parts for either of the above units, which are part of a mid 1990s Midi HiFi System? The CD player uses a modified Sony mechanism, built around a KSS240 laser, and, as far as I can tell, only needs a new Lasr Pickup and SLED Motor, but further information would be useful. The Cassette deck uses a motorised loading system behind which is an Auto-Reverse mechanism feauring a servo-drive similar to that used in many other cassette mechanisms of that era. The servo mech. isn't working, although mechanically it appears to be OK, so again, a circuit diagram or service manual would be helpful

Re: Service information & Spare Parts for ONKYO Cassette ...

As a follow-up to my post, it seems that none of the various on-line suppliers of Service Manuals can supply those for either of the above models, unless they are listed under a different Model Number. They were part of a mid nineties Midi HiFi system, and, as far as I know, never sold as seperate units, so there may have been a Number, which I don't know for the system as a whole.