hifi engine

service manual for Tandberg TCD 440 A cassette deck

i am looking for the service manual of the Tandberg tCD 440A cassettedeck as i am lookink for the vu meters bulb ( or light ) reference

Hello Dear members .
I just bought this deck from an old man in Windsor. upon first inspection I have found the deck to be nearly new. The heads ,pinch rollers and even the face. This was kept really well unused for the past probably 35 years. I inserted a cassette and ready to discover the Tandberg sound. The sound was amazing.I only heard this quality from A&K reference 9500es not as musical though. This thing sounds different and I am ready to keep it fro life.I did all what should be done to the heads and belts. I kept it ON for several hours and attempted recording after I read the recording instructions and followed them accurately. Now that's sad. The recording wasn't good at all and there is rumbling hum more to the left channel in playback and recording only.obviously enough the heads are intact never been tampered with. I am devistated. There are no competant technicians in this area .any ideas. are the bad recording related to what is causing the hum. I can do basic stuff like replacing caps . PLease help.

hello
i ve been in contact last week with a fantastic guy in UK from rde Tandberg holly tree house
the green full sutton
York YO41HW
that a US guy gave me on th enet
ive contacted them as my 440 has a mechanical problem as he is 35 years old Do i ve bought one on E bay US and my ingineer is going to trnasfert the capstan motor from the US one to mine which is in a much better shape
but perhaps after i will have the US repair so if si i am looking for a capstan motor
so discussed with hm more than one hour and they know ecerything about Tandberg
try that
let me know
best regards
philippe martin

Here:Page 4, index 14: 10V