hifi engine

Soundcraftsman RP2212 Equalizer User and/or Service Manuals

LarryMomyer's picture

Anyone have the User and/or Service manual for Soundcraftsman RP2212 Equalizer?

Schematic for the 22-12

I have just uploaded a 2 page schematic for the 22-12. I'll work on the owners manual next.

I hope they are what you need.

Arpad

Soundcraftsmen RP-2212

Arpad
Many Thanks for the upload! I've been looking for one of these manuals since June 2012. Had almost given up hope of finding one. I've repaired 1 of my units (bad capacitor) and replaced all the rest, re-assembled and online now. Half way through recapping 2nd unit. Both seem to work well. Haven't been signed on in over a week. Just ran across your upload today. Made my day!

Thanks
Rountree55

Soundcraftsmen RP-2212

Larry
Did you ever get any response for manuals for the Soundcraftsmen 2212? I have 2 of these units and am also looking for an owners manual (or copy of). I've been looking for 6 months now with no luck. It just seems that someone would have one of these somewhere out there that they would'nt mind coping and sending.

Rountree55

Soundscraftsman RP22-12 schenatic & manual

Good evening, I just finished loading a 13 page owners manual and a 2 pg schematic. They are a jpeg per page. Sorry I don't have the software to convert to a PDF manual. Hope it helps.

Arpad

LarryMomyer's picture

Arpad, Thank you very much

Arpad,

Thank you very much for the upload. I have not logged in for months so sorry for the delayed reply.

Regards,
Larry