hifi engine

STR-DA5800ES Service manual ?

Hi people , I was wondering if anyone has found a service manual for a Sony
STR-DA5800ES I have found the STR-DA5600ES on here but if anyone has the 5800 I would be very greatful.
I have tried googling etc and no joy so far, I expect I wont get much of a reply if I ask Sony direct.
Thanks

Re: STR-DA5800ES Service manual ?

Hi, fivetide,

Try again the same link. I try and now works fine. Let me know if works.

Caop

You are right, fivetide. For some reason a error happened when i try to put the manual in the folder. I try today at night fixed this. In last case i upload directly to the site and advise Jas to give priority.
Sorry for the mistake

Caop

Hi Caop , thanks for that , I am very greatful for you help. I see so many "Link post" by bots I think I have become a bit sceptical lol :)

five

Hi, fivetide

Go to this link, is a link from a public folder in a cloud provider:

https://meocloud.pt/link/bb865fcb-c376-4c99-a58d-6028141d1059/Public/

Good luck
caop

Hi coap, thank you very - very much for all your help .. this is fantastic, although I have managed to repair the amplifier as it was only two of the transistors that had blown, this will help me with any further problems, once again many thanks.

Five

Hi, theres no link to the Sony on there ?

is there something I'm missing or is this a spam hoax ?

I very much doubt it - Caop has contributed many hundreds of manuals to the site over the years (click on his name for a partial list). I'm sure he'll be along soon to correct the link if there's a problem :)