hifi engine

Superscope A-245 Service Manual

Hi Folks.

Any body got the Service Sheets - Schematics for Superscope A-245.

Or the Service sheets for any other identical Model.

Also Anybody have an image of the underside of the PCB. The unit I have is the 240v model and there is a 3 watt 560 ohm resistor fitted from the Transformer secondary Brown wire to the reservoir cap. Thing is though the wire has become disconnected and I am unsure where to solder it to. The + or -. Hence the need for the image. Some A-245s do not have this resistor so I am wondering if it is a mod of some sort.

Regards to you all for 2015.

karodimitrov's picture

Re: Superscope A-245 Service Manual

Is coming.:)

Thank you very much for access to the Superscope A-245 service manual. It has been a great help and I have made very good progress in restoring this lovely little amp which I bought new around 1974.

There are two pages missing from the manual. Pages 6&7 which will contain componants specifications and referance numbers along with wiring diagram for the transformer to set it at 240volts. Any chance you might have these pages.

Best wishes.

hotwire.

karodimitrov's picture

I dounload this one page by page.But the file was with payment and last pages did not open at all.:(

I Understand.

Thank you for the file.

It gave me enough information to resolve a few problems in the circuit and also I figured out what was going on with the resistor mentioned above. It was to reduce the voltage to the bulb and was fed FROM the + side of the reservoir cap. I have removed it for now and I will consider it again when I decide what replacement bulb to install.

Regards.
hotwire

karodimitrov's picture

I am glad that I helped