hifi engine

Toshiba SA-520 SA-620

Hello I'm looking for any and all manuals on these two receivers. As a member of 4 different audio forums I haven't had any luck but somebody out there has them! Thanks in advance if you should take the time to upload these. ~Dave~

Re: Toshiba SA-520 SA-620

I have the service manual for the SA-520. Will scan it and upload it shortly. Usually it takes a few days before it is available. If it is an emergency, PM me. Have a nice day!

Hello Bic410 Daveyboy here. I just wanted to thank you for your timely reply to my request and to thank you profusely for going out or your way to upload it. I don't know my way around the boards here yet but if you didn't see my reply (I'm going to look after this) I'm 1 hr. from Toronto. Thanks again Bic ;-)

That is excellent news Bic I look forward to your upload. It's not an emergency it's for one of several pieces I'm hoarding that need overhauling even though it works. Great to hear from a fellow Canadian, I'm in Ontario near Toronto myself. I'll be sure to pm you after I download. Thanks in advance, Dave.

The Toshiba SA-520 service manual is now in the library, thanks to Bic410.

https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/toshiba/sa-520.shtml

That"s great news JaS, thank you ever so much and when I have the opportunity I will be sure to contribute to hifiengine in return. Have a geartastic day ;-)

Several listings on eBay. Yes, I know paying for manuals isn't nice, but sometimes we have to bite the bullet.

Thanks for replying Johnnysan but I don't do epray.