hifi engine

Manual Library

Kriesler

The Australian Kriesler Radio Company was founded in 1928 and became part of Philips in 1950. The Sydney factory was closed in 1982 and the brand last used in Australia in 1983.

Kriesler

Gallery

Kriesler Gallery

Open Reel Tape Decks

Radios

Car Audio Components

General Documents

Contact

Kriesler Australasia PTY Limited, Box 107 P.O Caringbah, New South Wales 524-0444


This website is not affiliated with or sponsored by Kriesler. For a list of authorised retailers please contact the company via their website. Kriesler is a trademark of that company.